We are pleased to announce the release of JCKit JAVACOS_Beta_22.214.171.124.
Compared with the previous version, this version fixed some bugs and add many new features.
1. JCIDE: Set various kinds of editor GUI styles
2. JCIDE: Add Solutions and Projects function
3. JCIDE: Add variable refactor function
4. JCIDE: Add the hot key "F1" to jump to the JavaCard API Document
5. JCIDE: Rename the package in User Package View
6. JCIDE: Add closed parenthesis matching prompt function
1. JCIDE: Fixed the bug of Register failure
2. JCIDE: Fixed the bug of failing to set T0 and T1 protocol
3. JCIDE: Fixed the smart alert exception of keyword "False" and "True"
4. JCIDE: Fixed the bug of failing to set the editing interface and font in "IDE Options" dialogbox.
- 1. Click Here to download it from our website.
- 2. Download JCKit from Google Drive.
If you have any questions or comments, post them in this Discussion.
- The JAVACOS Team