It's our great honour to announce the Industry’s First VHBR CCID reader - VHBR Dual interface smart card reader vR504. It is able to support the world’s fastest ePassports.
To celebrate the new product release, there is Special Discount for New Registered Members in our store.
- Get $20.00 OFF instantly for smart card reader vR504, R502 and bR301
Come to get the readers now!
Moderator: horse dream
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:05 am
- Points :124
ROCKEY 200 is a handy and portable USB Smart Card reader that can perform read/write operations on any ISO 7816-1/2/3/4 smart cards which are compatible with protocol T=0 and T=1. It is PC/SC compliant and works well as a data communication bridge between smart card and PC.Main Features:
Host Interface: USB 2.0 (also compliant with USB 1.1)Usage:
Supported protocol: ISO7816 T=0 and T=1
Smart Card Clock Frequency: 4MHz-12MHz
Interface Speed: 9600bps~625kbps
Card Type: Class A, B, C
ISO standard: ISO/IEC7816 1,2,3,4
When using the Rockey200 card reader for the first time, you need to install the reader's driver.
The specific installation method is as follows:
1. Download the driver file and unzip it(from Google Drive or the attachment)
2. Find the EXE file corresponding to the computer system bit(such as 32-bit system or 64-bit system) , then Double-click it to install
3. After the installation is successful, insert the Rockey200 into the computer and you can use it.Note:
Do not insert the card reader to the computer until the driver is installed successfully.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests