Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Doubt about SecureBox

Card Products

Moderator: horse dream

horse dream

Doubt about SecureBox

Post by horse dream » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:21 am

Is "SecureBox" a new technology? NXP's patent? I have never saw other cards have this feature.

The Secure Box is a construct which allows to run non certified third party native code and ensures that this code hannot harm.

Is the user code developed by C? Is it a machine code performed on chip?

I've downloaded two Secure controller manuals.They all mention the "SecureBox manual" but no details. The writing and implementation of the user code may be described in this manual.
I have also tried to google,but find nothing. Does anyone have this manual? If yes,could you please send me a copy. I am really very interested in this feature.

I greatly appreciate your help.

predators

Re: Doubt about SecureBox

Post by predators » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:23 am

Have you already solved these doubts? I have the same questions. Could you help me?

rena2019

Post by rena2019 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:51 pm

You can implement your own crypto algorithms in C that can be called from your javacard code. For details / manuals: you have to ask @ NXP for SecureBox because it's company confidential and you may have to sign an NDA.

UNKNwYSHSA

Post by UNKNwYSHSA » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:04 pm

The developer shall has the knowledge of Card OS development?
sense and simplicity

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic