Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Application Block and Unblock

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
vikas

Application Block and Unblock

Post by vikas » Thu May 17, 2018 12:11 pm

Can anyone tell me the how to implement for APPLICATION_BLOCK and APPLICATION_UNBLOCK?
Any kind of information will be helpful...

TIA :roll:

wumindejia

Re: Application Block and Unblock

Post by wumindejia » Fri May 18, 2018 1:20 am

You can set a state variable,the varible is stored in flash. When application block is successful , variable is set to 1. When application unblock is successful , variable is cleared.

vikas

Post by vikas » Fri May 18, 2018 1:51 am

wumindejia wrote:You can set a state variable,the varible is stored in flash. When application block is successful , variable is set to 1. When application unblock is successful , variable is cleared.

If the application is blocked how i can again interact with that app again to unblock it.What does the Application Block really means?

wumindejia

Post by wumindejia » Fri May 18, 2018 1:56 am

vikas wrote:
wumindejia wrote:You can set a state variable,the varible is stored in flash. When application block is successful , variable is set to 1. When application unblock is successful , variable is cleared.

If the application is blocked how i can again interact with that app again to unblock it.What does the Application Block really means?

Appcation in locked state, the command of select or get challenge or application unblock can be executed.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic