Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Want to learn Java card technology from basic

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
Ashishk9

Want to learn Java card technology from basic

Post by Ashishk9 » Thu May 17, 2018 2:18 am

Hello to all users,

I am new in java card technology ,i want to learn from basic about this technology so please can any one help me out and if possible can provide any link .

thanks in advanced,
Ashish kumar

Ellisun

Re: Want to learn Java card technology from basic

Post by Ellisun » Thu May 17, 2018 5:57 am

hello Ashishk9 ,

The WIKI page of JavaCardOS has JavaCard related online specifications, JavaCard API Samples and so on, you can refer to.

In addition, the forum also has specialized section to help javacard beginner learn smart card.

And If you have any problem about java card, you can in this forum for help, this forum is very well.

paradox

Post by paradox » Thu May 17, 2018 6:25 am

If you want to know the essential details of communication protocols.
ISO 14443, ISO 7816.
If you want to know application programming(java card applet development).
<Application Programming Interface Java Card™ Platform, Version 2.2.2> is very frequent to use (File name is JavaCard222API.pdf you can find it in the standard java card development kits which can be downloaded from Oracle's website).
<Runtime Environment Specification Java Card™ Platform, Version 2.2.2> and <Virtual Machine Specification
Java Card™ Platform, Version 2.2.2> are also very important for the beginner to know the "kernel secret"(The complete description about how the java card works) of java card technologies.
some industry specifications.
Global Platform, EMV specification, ICAO.

Ashishk9

Post by Ashishk9 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:15 am

Ellisun wrote:hello Ashishk9 ,

The WIKI page of JavaCardOS has JavaCard related online specifications, JavaCard API Samples and so on, you can refer to.

In addition, the forum also has specialized section to help javacard beginner learn smart card.

And If you have any problem about java card, you can in this forum for help, this forum is very well.

thanks Ellisun for your reference ,it will help me a lot :)
Last edited by Ashishk9 on Tue May 29, 2018 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ashishk9

Post by Ashishk9 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:19 am

paradox wrote:If you want to know the essential details of communication protocols.
ISO 14443, ISO 7816.
If you want to know application programming(java card applet development).
<Application Programming Interface Java Card™ Platform, Version 2.2.2> is very frequent to use (File name is JavaCard222API.pdf you can find it in the standard java card development kits which can be downloaded from Oracle's website).
<Runtime Environment Specification Java Card™ Platform, Version 2.2.2> and <Virtual Machine Specification
Java Card™ Platform, Version 2.2.2> are also very important for the beginner to know the "kernel secret"(The complete description about how the java card works) of java card technologies.
some industry specifications.
Global Platform, EMV specification, ICAO.

thanks paradox, i went through java card api pdf ,EMV and GP this is very helpfull... :)

kame10

Post by kame10 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:26 am

Before you begin learning how to code, it’s important to reflect on the point I made above: everything in computer science is cumulative.

I like to reiterate this because the biggest mistake you can make as an aspiring programmer is giving up because you don’t think you’re smart enough to learn programming. Learning to code has nothing to do with your intelligence. Yes, it’s difficult to learn programming, not because of who you are, but because there are a lot of topics to learn.

rushika60

Post by rushika60 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:53 am

As a web developer, this is really helpful for me to get more knowledge of programming languages.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic