Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

JC30M48CR wrong ATR keeps getting written

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
SAPPHIRE

JC30M48CR wrong ATR keeps getting written

Post by SAPPHIRE » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:39 am

Javacardos team please respond to my email.

I bought some JC30M48CR cards from your store (with the promise that I'll be able to change the ATR)
You sent me the script to change the ATR which I followed carefully well as instructed.

But when I use pyApdutool to try and change the ATR....I keep getting wrong ATR as the final result.
The final ATR written is not my desired ATR.
I sent the right HIST. BYTES, the right COLD and WARM ATR
I set the command perfectly as instructed and I sent the command to the card using the binary option of the apdu tab in the pyApdutool.

I sent you guys an email concerning this but it seems my email is getting ignored.

How is it possible that the ATR is being written BUT the wrong ATR is what is being written to the card?
Its been over 4 days now please respond to my email and help me sort this please.

Anyone else here wants to help me?

JavaCardOS

Re: JC30M48CR wrong ATR keeps getting written

Post by JavaCardOS » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:49 pm

I have already forwarded your information to our technical support department and they will give priority to solving your problem. They will give the response as soon as possible.

Moreover, due to the volume of email received, there may be some delay in your receiving a response. We appreciate your patience.
Thanks for your understanding.

If you still have any question on this, please feel free to contact with us.

SAPPHIRE

Re: JC30M48CR wrong ATR keeps getting written

Post by SAPPHIRE » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:52 am

Yes I got the email response,

Thank you so much.

So far, you guys are making it a very good and cordial support experience for me.

please keep up the support.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic