Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

GP Verify error: GP init update failed. recv: 6D 00

Other Tools
jsalazar

Post by jsalazar » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:03 pm

Hi everyone

I currently have 3 programs that I want to write in a blank Sim Card that I bought. However when I verify the GP to install the applet in it and I am getting the next error message:

I have the PIN, PUK and IMSI numbers of the Sim card. How can I Fix this issue? Can someone guide me, please?

Thank you in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.

UNKNwYSHSA

Re: GP Verify error: GP init update failed. recv: 6D 00

Post by UNKNwYSHSA » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:19 pm

What's the model of your card?
Is there any document the card provider give you?
The response of the SELECT command looks have any problem.
And please switch to tab "Basic APDU" to show more details to us.
sense and simplicity

jsalazar

Post by jsalazar » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:56 am

Hi UNKNwYSHSA

Thank you for your response. Here I am attaching the message that you wanted to see in "Basic APDU." Additionally, the sim card model is sysmoSIM-SJS1-4FF and I didn't get any documentation for it. I am a newbie in the JavaCard development and to be honest with you, I still don't understand what is GP and if I need to have a specific GP key for each Sim model and brand? Do you know where to find them? Do you know how to set them up?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.

UNKNwYSHSA

Post by UNKNwYSHSA » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:06 pm

Do you want to use GP to establish secure channel and load applet to the card?

Here is the information of this card: http://shop.sysmocom.de/products/sysmousim-sjs1-4ff
And the card manual: https://www.sysmocom.de/manuals/sysmousim-manual.pdf
And you can use this tool to upload applet to this card: http://git.osmocom.org/sim/sim-tools/

Other question(s), please let me know.
sense and simplicity

jsalazar

Post by jsalazar » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:25 am

Hi UNKNwYSHSA

Thank you for responding my question. Actually, I am interested to establish secure connection channel and load applet with GP because this will help me to understand. Additionally, I believe that this is a good practice for me because I am fairly new programming in JavaCard and I may use other Sim Card brand. I appreciate if you can guide me, please.

UNKNwYSHSA

Post by UNKNwYSHSA » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:34 am

jsalazar wrote:Hi UNKNwYSHSA

Thank you for responding my question. Actually, I am interested to establish secure connection channel and load applet with GP because this will help me to understand. Additionally, I believe that this is a good practice for me because I am fairly new programming in JavaCard and I may use other Sim Card brand. I appreciate if you can guide me, please.

I am so sorry for reply you so late.
You can refer to opensource project GPShell and GlobalPlatformPro to research the method to establish Secure Channel.
But for the card you haven, the card manufactor maybe implement it with their private method.
So you have to ask them for your needs.
sense and simplicity

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic