Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

JCOP Tools

JCOP Tool is a java card development kit developed by NXP.
Phoenyx33

JCOP Tools

Post by Phoenyx33 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:35 pm

I finally got the JCOP tools, however my eclipse (Mars edition) refuses to believe it's there. About-> update-> archive-> pick location and it says there is no site there. Am I doing the install wrong? Or is the eclipse version the wrong one?

johnaugust

Re: JCOP Tools

Post by johnaugust » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:07 am

Bro i am looking for this tool since very long can you please send me the download link thanks.

assokush

Post by assokush » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:36 pm

Please Bro, i have been trying to get it long ago, can you guide me on how to get it ?

many thanks.

ThePhoenyx

Post by ThePhoenyx » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:49 pm

After asking around, Jcop is built for Indigo or earlier. No one has got it to work(or just don't want to answer me) and since I found other plugins that do work, I'm setting it aside. And the only way to get a working, up-to-date version is thru NXP. <sigh> :(
The world is full of stories;
And sometimes they permit themselves to be told.
~Cherokee Proverb

conliaOdk

Post by conliaOdk » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:04 pm

As far as I know, JCOP is not free. Why don't you try to use JCIDE? In my opinion, it's much more powerful for java card development.
And it is FREE. I think it's much better for us.

ThePhoenyx

Post by ThePhoenyx » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:41 pm

I am using JCIDE now. I have also installed Eclipse with some javacard plugins. I use that for full java work as well as Javacard work.
The world is full of stories;
And sometimes they permit themselves to be told.
~Cherokee Proverb

amjadamr

Post by amjadamr » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:18 pm

In need to implement ECC protocol on my java card. therefore I need to do some EC operation like point addition and scalar multiplication. implementing this from scrach is a very hard and time consuming. after along search I found that thee is a jcop tools that can help in doing that like:
com.nxp.id.jcopx.ECPoint;
com.nxp.id.jcopx.ECPointBuilder;
com.nxp.id.jcopx.KeyAgreementX;

how can I get it.

JavaCardOS

Post by JavaCardOS » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:33 am

amjadamr wrote:In need to implement ECC protocol on my java card. therefore I need to do some EC operation like point addition and scalar multiplication. implementing this from scrach is a very hard and time consuming. after along search I found that thee is a jcop tools that can help in doing that like:
com.nxp.id.jcopx.ECPoint;
com.nxp.id.jcopx.ECPointBuilder;
com.nxp.id.jcopx.KeyAgreementX;

how can I get it.

These APIs are private APIs of JCOP card. Only JCOP card support these. And also their implementation need JCVM to support.
According to your requirement, there are two solutions for you to choose:

1. Get JCOP card, which has implemented the APIs you mentioned,like point addition and scalar multiplication and KeyAgreement function.

2. A22CR card can be customized to fit your needs. It has already implemented JC304 APIs and can use standard javacard API to do scalar multiplication and KeyAgreement function. But the point addition must be customized.

amjadamr

Post by amjadamr » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:18 pm

if I get the A22CR card how can I ensure that it will support the ECC operation and form were can I get it.
also I have OmniKey smart card reader can you I use it with this card.

thanks

Hanno

Post by Hanno » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:13 am

To be able to run JCOP tools in an eclipse version later than Kepler (like Luna, Mars, Nano) You will need to
install the "Eclipse 2.0 Style Plugin Support" Plugin.

You can find this e.g. for Neon under
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/neon
(Put it in -> Menu "Help" -> "Install New Software...")

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic