Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Multiple JCIDE simulator instances

JCIDE related questions and answers.

Moderators: product, kuafu

Novanex

Multiple JCIDE simulator instances

Post by Novanex » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:12 pm

Hi.

I've got a smartcard-using desktop application for instant messaging that I'm developing. For development I've been using the card simulator feature of JCIDE along with pyApdutool to downlaod and install my applet, then communicate with the virtual card via a PC/SC interface.

To test the application properly, I need to have multiple users messaging each other, in my application each user is required to have a smartcard (for cyrptogrpahy purposes). So I was wondering if there was a way to have JCIDE create multiple simulator instances, so I can assign a new virtual card to a user when they connect to the application?

UNKNwYSHSA

Re: Multiple JCIDE simulator instances

Post by UNKNwYSHSA » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:27 am

Create multi JCIDE instance, and config each JCVM with different port number.

But there's no way to create virtual smartcard reader for each JCVM?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.
sense and simplicity

product

Re: Multiple JCIDE simulator instances

Post by product » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:11 am

JCIDE can create multiple JCVM instances by configuring different JCVM ports.
But JCIDE cannot create multiple virtual smartcard readers to connect multi-JCVMs.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic