Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Finding the way to get KMC

Card Products

Moderator: horse dream

afrascoi

Finding the way to get KMC

Post by afrascoi » Sun May 15, 2016 10:55 pm

Hey guys,

I need to get KMC(card unique key) and the key data! Does someone know how to do this?

Thanks a lot!

BR & thanks

afrascoi

Re: Finding the way to get KMC

Post by afrascoi » Mon May 16, 2016 3:16 am

Could I obtain these in an applet?

KevinAli

Post by KevinAli » Mon May 16, 2016 3:20 am

afrascoi wrote:Could I obtain these in an applet?

Card manager doesn't allow access to the platform keys to an applet. It does allow the secure channel to be used to encrypt/decrypt if the secure channel is active but there is no way to directly access the key.

afrascoi

Post by afrascoi » Mon May 16, 2016 4:29 am

Thanks for your help! I still have a problem. During personalization, where are the gp key come from? I mean ENC, MAC, DEK

Tarantino

Post by Tarantino » Tue May 17, 2016 1:12 am

afrascoi wrote:Thanks for your help! I still have a problem. During personalization, where are the gp key come from? I mean ENC, MAC, DEK

They are generated by whatever is doing the personalisation. If they are application level they are stored in the application. If they are ISD/SSD keys, they are not accessible to the applet.
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.--Nelson Mandela

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic