We are pleased to announce the release of JCKit JAVACOS_188.8.131.52.
Compared with the previous version, this version fixed some bugs and add many new features.
New features include:
1. JCIDE: Based on the default card simulation, add IFD A40CR Card and eJava Token(coming soon in the store) simulation function.
2. JCIDE: Connect the real card via smart card reader to download the applet automatically and communicate with it.
3. JCIDE: Set multi-breakpoints during debugging.
4. JCIDE: Add the hot key "Ctrl+F10" to run to the current code line.
5. pyApdutool: Increase compatibility for supporting all versions of GP cards to download, install application operations.
- 1. Click Here to download it from our forum.
- 2. Download JCKit from Google Drive.
If you have any questions or comments, we'll be happy to address them in this Discussion.
- The JAVACOS Team