Christmas is coming soon! To thank for the support from all our dear customers, Christmas promotional activity is going on in JavaCardOS online store. For more activities details, please check this post.

Smartcard Driver Development (Bachelor Thesis)

Smartcard solutions

Moderator: product

schisskiss

Smartcard Driver Development (Bachelor Thesis)

Post by schisskiss » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:50 pm

I´m sorry if i post this in the wrong spot.

I write at the moment my Bachelor Thesis. I programm 2 applications one for Windows and one for Android. I want to use an Android Phone as a Smartcard reader for my computer (I use the intern NFC device to connect to the smartcards). The Phone connects via Bluetooth to the Desktop Application. So i can send the APDUs from the computer to the Phone (via Bluetooth) and the Phone sends it to the smartcard. This is already working, but i hope you can help me with a Problem. I want that Programms on my computer can use my software as a normal smartcard reader. So i need to Programm a Windows Driver which makes the connection to the Card available to other Programms. But i have never done something like this. I hope someone here has done something like this before and can help me with that.

thx for answers

rena2019

Re: Smartcard Driver Development (Bachelor Thesis)

Post by rena2019 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:56 am

check the github repository https://github.com/Microsoft/Windows-driver-samples for windows driver examples

schisskiss

Re: Smartcard Driver Development (Bachelor Thesis)

Post by schisskiss » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:28 am

I was on this side and Downloaded the code, but this is a programm simulating a smartcard, i need to programm a driver so that the pc thinks that a have pluged in a smartcard reader.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic