Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Install pyGlobalPlatform windows 10 and Python 2.7

pyGlobalPlatform is a open source python library of globalplatform client library.
amrsalah

Install pyGlobalPlatform windows 10 and Python 2.7

Post by amrsalah » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:17 am

Hi,

I am trying to install the pyGlobalPlatform in windows 10 and Python 2.7 and I am getting the following error:
F:\JavaCard\pyGlobalPlatform-1.4.16 (1)\pyGlobalPlatform-1.4.16>setup.py install
running install
running bdist_egg
running egg_info
writing requirements to pyGlobalPlatform.egg-info\requires.txt
writing pyGlobalPlatform.egg-info\PKG-INFO
writing top-level names to pyGlobalPlatform.egg-info\top_level.txt
writing dependency_links to pyGlobalPlatform.egg-info\dependency_links.txt
reading manifest file 'pyGlobalPlatform.egg-info\SOURCES.txt'
writing manifest file 'pyGlobalPlatform.egg-info\SOURCES.txt'
installing library code to build\bdist.win32\egg
running install_lib
running build_py
running build_ext
building 'pyGlobalPlatform.pyGlobalPlatform' extension
C:\Users\USER_876\AppData\Local\Programs\Common\Microsoft\Visual C++ for Python\9.0\VC\Bin\cl.exe /c /nologo /Ox /MD /W3 /GS- /DNDEBUG -D_WIN32=1 -DWIN32=1 -IC:\GP -IC:\Python27\include -IC:\Python27\PC /Tpsrc/main.cpp /Fobuild\temp.win32-2.7\Release\src/main.obj
main.cpp
C:\Users\USER_876\AppData\Local\Programs\Common\Microsoft\Visual C++ for Python\9.0\VC\Bin\cl.exe /c /nologo /Ox /MD /W3 /GS- /DNDEBUG -D_WIN32=1 -DWIN32=1 -IC:\GP -IC:\Python27\include -IC:\Python27\PC /Tpsrc/gp_functions.cpp /Fobuild\temp.win32-2.7\Release\src/gp_functions.obj
gp_functions.cpp
C:\GP\globalplatform/globalplatform.h(31) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'stdafx.h': No such file or directory
error: command 'C:\\Users\\USER_876\\AppData\\Local\\Programs\\Common\\Microsoft\\Visual C++ for Python\\9.0\\VC\\Bin\\cl.exe' failed with exit status 2
it looks like missing stdafx.h. any idea what I am missing here?