Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

JavaCOS IDE Offline registration

JCIDE related questions and answers.

Moderators: product, kuafu

ArtyomKuznetsov

JavaCOS IDE Offline registration

Post by ArtyomKuznetsov » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:08 am

Hello. I've got my development machine in isolated internal development network and there is no internet access. How/where could I get registrtion code? Thank You

product

Re: JavaCOS IDE Offline registration

Post by product » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:56 am

ArtyomKuznetsov wrote:Hello. I've got my development machine in isolated internal development network and there is no internet access. How/where could I get registrtion code? Thank You

Hi @ArtyomKuznetsov!
JCIDE only supports "Online registration" at present. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

ahaas

Post by ahaas » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:08 am

product wrote:
ArtyomKuznetsov wrote:Hello. I've got my development machine in isolated internal development network and there is no internet access. How/where could I get registrtion code? Thank You

Hi @ArtyomKuznetsov!
JCIDE only supports "Online registration" at present. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I downloaded JCIDE 1.0.5.37 and it seems to support "Offline registration" as well. It asks me for "registration code".

Is it still true, that JCIDE only supports "Online registration"?

product

Post by product » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:25 pm

ahaas wrote:
product wrote:

Hi @ArtyomKuznetsov!

I downloaded JCIDE 1.0.5.37 and it seems to support "Offline registration" as well. It asks me for "registration code".

Is it still true, that JCIDE only supports "Online registration"?

Hi, thank you for your post.

You can try to contact javacardos@gmail.com to ask for the offline registration code.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic