Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

JCKit JAVACOS_1.0.5.37 build the project error

JCIDE related questions and answers.

Moderators: product, kuafu

BrooksIQ

JCKit JAVACOS_1.0.5.37 build the project error

Post by BrooksIQ » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:54 pm

I download and install the new version of JCKit, I opened a project which has been compiled successful. But this time it make errors, it shows

Code: Select all

D:\JCALGT~1\src\AlgTest\AlgPerformanceTest.java:64: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class KoreanSEEDKey
    KoreanSEEDKey       m_koreanseed_key = null;
    ^

I find that, the KoreanSEEDKey class is existing in "C:\JavaCardKit\SDK\Tools\JCIDE\apis\jc222\javacard\security\KoreanSEEDKey.java", why?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.
Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer---William S. Burroughs

product

Re: JCKit JAVACOS_1.0.5.37 build the project error

Post by product » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:54 am

Click menu "Build" --> Select "Property" option --> Click "Local JCKit Configuration" in the left column --> then Change the java card kit version to "java_card_kit-2.2.2", as shown in the figure.

Then your applet will work fine.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic