Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Warning in JCIDE: source value 1.5 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release

JCIDE related questions and answers.

Moderators: product, kuafu

manhle

Warning in JCIDE: source value 1.5 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release

Post by manhle » Sun May 24, 2020 12:15 pm

warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.5
warning: [options] source value 1.5 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
warning: [options] target value 1.5 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
warning: [options] To suppress warnings about obsolete options, use -Xlint:-options.
I have 4 warnings went I built a project, but the result was 0 error and 0 warning, so why this happened and how to fix this?
I am using JCIDE version 5.0.1.7, converter Oracle 2.2.2, and java compile 1.5
Last edited by manhle on Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

kuafu

Re: Warning in JCIDE: source value 1.5 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release

Post by kuafu » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:21 am

manhle wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:15 pm
warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.5
warning: [options] source value 1.5 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
warning: [options] target value 1.5 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
warning: [options] To suppress warnings about obsolete options, use -Xlint:-options.
I have 4 warnings went I built a project, but the result was 0 error and 0 warning, so why this happened and how to fix this?
I am using JCIDE version 5.0.1.7, converter Oracle 2.2.2, and java compile 1.5

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.
well

manhle

Re: Warning in JCIDE: source value 1.5 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release

Post by manhle » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:17 am

Thank you. I had fixed this.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic