Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

makeTransientByteArray returns SW:6985 with higher length

JCIDE related questions and answers.

Moderators: product, kuafu

nva21000

makeTransientByteArray returns SW:6985 with higher length

Post by nva21000 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:51 pm

Hello,

I am trying to debug the following code :

in my applet constructor :

Code: Select all

_inputFrameBuffer = JCSystem.makeTransientByteArray((short) 1600, JCSystem.CLEAR_ON_RESET); // => NOK
		//_inputFrameBuffer = JCSystem.makeTransientByteArray((short) 1500, JCSystem.CLEAR_ON_RESET); // => OK

_sInputFrameBufferOffset = JCSystem.makeTransientShortArray((short) 1, JCSystem.CLEAR_ON_RESET);	
		_currentBuffer = JCSystem.makeTransientByteArray((short)512, JCSystem.CLEAR_ON_RESET);
		_currentBuffer2 = JCSystem.makeTransientByteArray((short)512, JCSystem.CLEAR_ON_RESET);
		_tmpOutputFrame = JCSystem.makeTransientByteArray((short)255, JCSystem.CLEAR_ON_RESET);

If I allocate a 1500 byte length _inputFrameBuffer array into transient memory, no issue, I can debug normally.
If instead of 1500, I try to allocate 1600 byte, I get the following error :
Install Applet failed. Reason:Install applet error Install Applet failed.... Recv: 69 85..

I am using the following config :
-JCIDE 6.0.2.3
-JCVM:Standard 3.0.5
- IO : contact
- Protocol T0|T1

Do you have an idea of how to solve this issue?

Is there a way to see the real-time amount of memory in use or the remaining memory ?
Is there a way to increase available transient memory ?

Thank a lot in advance for you help.