Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Cannot register JCIDE

JCIDE related questions and answers.

Moderators: product, kuafu

ZirconLabs

Cannot register JCIDE

Post by ZirconLabs » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:01 pm

I've tried to register JCIDE several times. Each time it registers successfully, but fails to save the registration information and demands it every time I start the IDE. I'm using the stable 2.0.1.70 version from the JCKit v1.0.5.39 download. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the IDE three times and it hasn't changed anything. I'm about to give up using JCIDE since I'm trying to get some work done and if I can't rely on the stupid registration screen to work then maybe I should use something more stable.

kuafu

Re: Cannot register JCIDE

Post by kuafu » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:40 am

" but fails to save the registration information" .
We are sorry about the registration thing . Please upload some screenshots for us to help us to find out why fails to save the registration information
well

bariskirgic

Post by bariskirgic » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:15 am

hi ,
I have same error , i ting .
Can you help me ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.

kuafu

Post by kuafu » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:08 pm

bariskirgic wrote:hi ,
I have same error , i ting .
Can you help me ?

What's the version of the JCKit.
well

BerythaBeasley

Post by BerythaBeasley » Tue May 08, 2018 6:19 am

I have tried to register JCIDE several times.
Each time it registers successfully, but fails to save the registration information and demands it every time I start the IDE.
I'm using the stable 2.0.1.70 version from the JCKit v1.0.5.39 download.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled the IDE three times and it hasn't changed anything. I'm about to give up using JCIDE since I'm trying to get some work done
and if I can't rely on the stupid registration screen to work then maybe I should use something more stable.

nozomi

Post by nozomi » Thu May 10, 2018 3:51 am

BerythaBeasley wrote:I have tried to register JCIDE several times.
Each time it registers successfully, but fails to save the registration information and demands it every time I start the IDE.
I'm using the stable 2.0.1.70 version from the JCKit v1.0.5.39 download.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled the IDE three times and it hasn't changed anything. I'm about to give up using JCIDE since I'm trying to get some work done
and if I can't rely on the stupid registration screen to work then maybe I should use something more stable.

I always use v1.0.5.39, it is ok. I think this version could meet Nearly 100% requirements of daily development of java card.

nozomi

Post by nozomi » Thu May 10, 2018 4:11 am

By the way,try the offline register method. https://www.javacardos.com/tools/jcide_register.html

youyou

Post by youyou » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:25 pm

Ok, successful registration :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic