Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

How to use new function SmartCardDebugger

An opensource tool to manage smartcard resource.
kurihan

How to use new function SmartCardDebugger

Post by kurihan » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:47 pm

I found that compared with the old version, this new version added a tab called SmartCardDebugger. But when I tried this new function with my Gemplus smart card reader, it seems that the new function can not work with my reader. Shall I need other special operations?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.

kurihan

Re: How to use new function SmartCardDebugger

Post by kurihan » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:28 am

There is another mistake in your tool. The version number shown in the upper left corner is different from the number under tab About.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.

JavaCardOS

Re: How to use new function SmartCardDebugger

Post by JavaCardOS » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:24 am

Hi kurihan,

Thanks for your feedback. Regarding the version number, we do made a mistake. We will modify it immediately. Thanks again.

For the question you mentioned, the new function SmartCard Debugger can only work with R502 SPY.

It cannot work with common smartcard reader.

R502 SPY supports not only contact cards compliant with ISO 7816 and contactless cards compliant with ISO 14443, but also has ISO14443 TypeA protocol debug function and Mifare command debug function. You can try this powerful product.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic