Announce two new product: SmartCard Reader Rockey200 and USB2.0 Extension Cable

ROCKEY 200 is a handy and portable USB Smart Card reader that can perform read/write operations on any ISO 7816-1/2/3/4 smart cards which are compatible with protocol T=0 and T=1.

USB2.0 Extension Cable With high speed USB 2.0 devices such as USB token ,USB Card Reader and so on.

Come to try it now!

Problems of JMRTD client application

Passport Applet

Moderator: Ellisun

UNKNwYSHSA

Problems of JMRTD client application

Postby UNKNwYSHSA » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:59 am

I download JMRTD client source code from the website jmrtd.org, using eclipse to build this passport client application and found the following problems, who can help solve it.
1 In org.jmrtd.Util, the parameter "point" as type "org.bouncycastle.math.ec.ECPoint" did not has method normalize(), isValid(), getAffineXCoord() and getAffineYCoord(), I saw the definition of class org.bouncycastle.math.ec.ECPoint, these methods is not exists indeed;
2 In org.jmrtd.lds.PACEInfo, i can't import org.bouncycastle.crypto.agreement.DHStandardGroups, I did not find it indeed;
3 In org.jmrtd.lds.SODFile, i can't find the constructor of X509CertificateObject class with parameter type as org.bouncycastle.asn1.x509.Certificate;
I continue studing the code while waiting for your help.
sense and simplicity

UNKNwYSHSA

Re: Problems of JMRTD client application

Postby UNKNwYSHSA » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:39 pm

I update the math lib to latest:
bcprov-ext-jdk15on-152.jar
bcprov-jdk15on-152.jar
from http://www.bouncycastle.org/latest_releases.html
Now there is no problem in JMRTD library.

But i found this project is not the client application, it is only one lib project. The client application is in the "abandoned" directory, named "passportapplication", now, i can't find its dependence project "passporthostapi", only one project "passporthostapi-test" there.

The code is reconstructing now?
sense and simplicity

Return to “PassportApplet”