1. gp card contents management
2. scripts/files quick search
3. computing box, also apdu input box
4. atr parse demo ( using two script lines )
Code: Select all
char *s = atr_parse ( "3BF81300008131FE454A434F5076323431B7", 1 );
printf ( "%s\n", s );
5. simple ui editor
6. javacard calculator terminal ui
refer to: https://www.cs.ru.nl/E.Poll/hw/practical.html for more information about this calc applet.
of course, you can invoke the .dll functions, such as 'MessageBoxA', 'OutputDebugStringA', 'GetWindowText' ... to
program a util tool. ^)^
btw. it has jcop.exe internal supporting, you can test applets without a hardware smartcard.
you can get it from >> sf <<
if you have some problem, post me, i can help you out.
* if you meet the following dialog, please download a vs2010_crt from >> Microsoft <<