Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

EMV card Issue softwave , include data pararation and card persolization tool

Other Tools
alanshen230

EMV card Issue softwave , include data pararation and card persolization tool

Post by alanshen230 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:01 am

This system support issue EMV card, include Visa Card ,MasterCard ,PBOC card and so on. you can so easy issue EMV card, you just need to config issuer risk parameter profile and card struct profile. if have any problem ,you can cantact with me .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.

HairFairy

Re: EMV card Issue softwave , include data pararation and card persolization tool

Post by HairFairy » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:34 pm

How do I register this tool???

tatoo46

Re: EMV card Issue softwave , include data pararation and card persolization tool

Post by tatoo46 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:23 pm

same registration needed to use this tool

mbsysde99

Post by mbsysde99 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:14 pm

alanshen230 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:01 am
This system support issue EMV card, include Visa Card ,MasterCard ,PBOC card and so on. you can so easy issue EMV card, you just need to config issuer risk parameter profile and card struct profile. if have any problem ,you can cantact with me .
Can you send me your video to my email mbsysde99 at gmail dot com. Thanks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic