Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

What kind of APDU can I send to the MIFARE card?

Card Products

Moderator: horse dream

BrooksIQ

What kind of APDU can I send to the MIFARE card?

Post by BrooksIQ » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:18 am

Hey all. I have another question about MIFARE. I want to authenticate to MIFARE card. How do I know what kind of APDU to send to the card? Is there any doc or tutorial about this?
Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer---William S. Burroughs

rena2019

Re: What kind of APDU can I send to the MIFARE card?

Post by rena2019 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:56 pm

Mifare Classic, Ultralight, etc (except DESFire) do not understand ISO14443-4 APDU command. They communicate with ISO14443-3 commands. Some smartcard reader support sending commands to Mifare cards via pseudo APDU (starting with FF). The real communication with the card is handled in the firmware.

UNKNwYSHSA

Re: What kind of APDU can I send to the MIFARE card?

Post by UNKNwYSHSA » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:00 pm

Not APDU command, the command is described in specification of the chip. For example MF1S703x:
Transaction Sequence:

Command Overiew:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.
sense and simplicity

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic