Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Suitable JCOP cards or FEITIAN cards for MUSCLE applet

Card Products

Moderator: horse dream

Tazmania09

Suitable JCOP cards or FEITIAN cards for MUSCLE applet

Post by Tazmania09 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:50 am

I am finding JCOP cards or FEITIAN cards that are suitable for MuscleApplet. The CAP file size of this applet is about 40KB.
Which card product can be used for this? What parameter I should check for it? EEPROM or ROM?

Any suggestions?

UNKNwYSHSA

Re: Suitable JCOP cards or FEITIAN cards for MUSCLE applet

Post by UNKNwYSHSA » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:54 pm

From the source code of Muscle applet:
1 It only makeTransientByteArray 256 bytes, if the card not have enough COD memory, it can create the array in the persistent memory, so there is no problem about the COR/COD memory.
2 The MemoryManager allocate a persistent memory block, so if the card have more persistent memory space, the more object you can create.
3 Algorithm needs: RSA/DSA signature, RSA/DES cipher, RSA/DSA genKeyPair are acquired.
sense and simplicity

ThePhoenyx

Re: Suitable JCOP cards or FEITIAN cards for MUSCLE applet

Post by ThePhoenyx » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:22 pm

Personally, I would chose one at least 64k in size. If you're going to use ECC keys and signatures make sure the card has that. JCOP cards, I would go with the J3(A or D)081 cards. For Feitian, the A40 is good, just request that the ECC option be installed.
The world is full of stories;
And sometimes they permit themselves to be told.
~Cherokee Proverb

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic