Christmas is coming!

To celebrate the new year and thank for the support from all our dear customers, Christmas promotional activity is being held in JavaCardOS online store.

During the event, you can enjoy many promotional activities - High Discount on JavaCardOS products,Lucky Draw,Double forum Points.

Come to choose your own Christmas gift and try your luck now!

Keys for MIFARE DESFire EV1 8K (D81) Card

Card Products

Moderator: horse dream

Romanzi

Keys for MIFARE DESFire EV1 8K (D81) Card

Postby Romanzi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:06 pm

I new this topic for another question about MIFARE DESFire EV1 8K (D81) Card. Can I read out all the files on this card without any permission ? Or only part of files are available for me? Need I know a key (similar with GP key in Java Card) for this card to get the super permissiong for this card?

Tarantino

Re: Keys for MIFARE DESFire EV1 8K (D81) Card

Postby Tarantino » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:53 am

Usually, you can configure all files on a DESFire to read without any permission and you can also protect the access permission of every file with a key. In this case you have to authenticate with this key before the access is granted.

However, I am not sure for the card sold in this store.
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.--Nelson Mandela

JavaCardOS

Re: Keys for MIFARE DESFire EV1 8K (D81) Card

Postby JavaCardOS » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:29 am

For all the DESFire cards sold in our store, you can also read all files on card. There will also a key with the card. With this key, you can protect any part of file to protect the access permission.

Return to “Card Products”