Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

the implementation of biometrics in javacard

Card Products

Moderator: horse dream

choimillen

the implementation of biometrics in javacard

Post by choimillen » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:03 am

I need to finish a javacard applet implementing the fingerprint authentication.

I looked through Java Card specification v2.2.2. It describes a special package-javacardx.biometry. However,I didn't see any implementation information.

Has anyone worked on this ?
Should I use other commercial development tools ?
Any recommendation everybody?

ftsafe

Re: the implementation of biometrics in javacard

Post by ftsafe » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:14 pm

FeiTian has implemented a fingerprint authentication system. The following is the demo information.
1.Fingerprint Scanner

2.Fingerprint match successfully (check the green V mark at upper-left corner of the right fingerprint image)

3.Failed to match (check the red X mark at upper-left conner of the right fingerprint image)

The fingerprint matching system function of each part:
1. The fingerprint scanner is responsible for collecting fingerprints.
2. The software displays of the fingerprints collected and transmits fingerprint data to the card. The card confirms if the fingerprints match successfully and returns the judgment result. Then software displays the matching results.
3. The card analyses the fingerprint data and give the final matching results.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic