Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

The questions of LibSC RFID Reader Kit

card reader

Moderator: horse dream

ArduinoStudy

The questions of LibSC RFID Reader Kit

Post by ArduinoStudy » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:01 am

hello everyone,
I'm a beginner of study Arduino, I bougnt the LibSC RFID Reader Kit product from this online store.
In the process of verify the LibSC_RF_Reader.ino project, but it failed.
It prompt 'fatal error: LibSC_Reader.h: No such file or directory' , but in my file directory, it exists.
Is there anyone had the same problem ?

The Arduion is the latest version of Arduino-1.8.13-Windows, and it not need installation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.

ArduinoStudy

Re: The questions of LibSC RFID Reader Kit

Post by ArduinoStudy » Tue May 25, 2021 5:47 am

It so glad that I solved the problem by myself.

If the Arduino tool not need installation, there is no installation path.

In the process of 'Install MFRC522 Library' ,it needs to copy the 'MFRC522' directory to 'C:\Users\***\Documents\Arduino\libraries'.
Then I open the LibSC_RF_ReaderEx.Ino project according to the operation method in GitHub, compile and upload it to the Arduino board, it will successful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic