Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

How to know which is my bR301

card reader

Moderator: horse dream

capuccino

How to know which is my bR301

Post by capuccino » Mon May 22, 2017 5:32 am

Hi Sir

We was buy some bR301 with C18 casing reader, and we are using for iOS device, our user scenario is below:
We do pair and using our own application with Feitian reader, sometimes, few people do power on the reader, and do pair, after we found many BT device in Bluetooth, we don't know which one is the right one, do you have any solution to solve this issue?

Thanks,

tay00000

Re: How to know which is my bR301

Post by tay00000 » Tue May 23, 2017 4:56 am

The best way to solve this problem is to loop through all the card readers, scan for the attached cards and each attached card must be provisioned with a UUID to identify itself.

One way to do so is within the card applet to have a UUID where you will issue a UUID to each card during provisioning.

Once you have provisioned the cards with UUID, you can run a timer in your host to periodically get all card readers, loop through each known card reader and then select the applet and query for the UUID and do a mapping within the host of which UUID for a particular card is attached to which card reader.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic