Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

ISOApplet

Collect and collate various open source JavaCard applets.
All applets are under the open source licenses.

Moderator: Ellisun

JavaCardOS

ISOApplet

Post by JavaCardOS » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:10 am

The Java Card IsoApplet (e.g. for use with OpenSC). The Applet is capable of saving a PKCS#15 file structure and performing PKI related operations using the private key, such as signing or decrypting. Private keys can be generated directly on the smartcard or imported from the host computer. The import of private keys is disabled in the default security configuration. The applet targets mordern Smartcards with Java Card 2.2.2 or above.

Note:
  1. The Applet has been successfully compiled in JCIDE, can be directly use after download.
  2. This Applet from https://github.com/philipWendland/IsoApplet (GPL3)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.
Last edited by JavaCardOS on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

hrc1365

Re: ISOApplet

Post by hrc1365 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:46 am

Hi, thanks a lot.
can i use this applet in other applet and by it save data file on card?

UNKNwYSHSA

Post by UNKNwYSHSA » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:48 pm

Yes, you can use the filesystem code in your project. The filesystem and related command are described in ISO/IEC 7816-4.
sense and simplicity

ebrahim

Post by ebrahim » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:12 am

After downloading ISOApplet and generating its cap file, can I install it on all the Java Card 2.2 compliant smart cards and make them work with OpenSC? or it depends openSC to support my card or not?

I mean, does this applet make my Java Card, OpenSC Supported?

UNKNwYSHSA

Post by UNKNwYSHSA » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:07 am

The ISOApplet supported by OpenSC originally. For more informations, visit: http://www.pwendland.net.
sense and simplicity

JavaCardOS

Post by JavaCardOS » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:13 am

ebrahim wrote:After downloading ISOApplet and generating its cap file, can I install it on all the Java Card 2.2 compliant smart cards and make them work with OpenSC? or it depends openSC to support my card or not?

I mean, does this applet make my Java Card, OpenSC Supported?

Yes, it supports.
And we will offer instructions and a detailed description of APDU commands soon.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic