Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Authenticating an applet on Javacard and an applet on SAM (Secure Access Module)

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
JavaCardVE

Authenticating an applet on Javacard and an applet on SAM (Secure Access Module)

Post by JavaCardVE » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:27 am

I have written an applet in my java card and the other applet in my SAM. I want to create mutual authentication by sending random number created each side. The model of reader is:

Code: Select all

c:\>gp.exe  -all -d
# Detected readers from SunPCSC
[*] ACS ACR1281 1S Dual Reader PICC 0
[*] ACS ACR1281 1S Dual Reader SAM 0

I select applet on SAM ,create random number and send out. Then I select applet on java card creating string with random of SAM and new random creation by card and send the mixed random. So I should again select applet on SAM to check the random, but as my randoms are in transient Clear_ON_RESET Memory, they gone. IS there any way that I can have both SAM and Card selected ? I guess it should be a way to have both them up. (I need random numbers in transient Clear_ON_RESET Memory.And I use gp.exe for sending APDUs.

UNKNwYSHSA

Re: Authenticating an applet on Javacard and an applet on SAM (Secure Access Module)

Post by UNKNwYSHSA » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:25 am

Hello, could you tell me how to connect to the SAM read?
I hava one smartcard reader contains these interfaces:
- 0 : ACS ACR1281 1S Dual Reader ICC 0
- 1 : ACS ACR1281 1S Dual Reader PICC 0
- 2 : ACS ACR1281 1S Dual Reader SAM 0
But i don't know how to insert card to SAM interface and connect to it.
sense and simplicity

UNKNwYSHSA

Re: Authenticating an applet on Javacard and an applet on SAM (Secure Access Module)

Post by UNKNwYSHSA » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:46 am

The SAM slot is in the internal of the reader.

And i try to conntect to PICC and SAM interface at the same time.
For your requirement. You need to code the tool yourself. Because gp.exe can only connect to one reader interface once, when you switch to the other reader(s), you need to connect again and there have one cold reset.

Your application can connect both PICC/ICC and SAM interfaces. No reset in the transaction.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.
sense and simplicity

JavaCardVE

Post by JavaCardVE » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:18 am

UNKNwYSHSA wrote:Hello, could you tell me how to connect to the SAM read?
I hava one smartcard reader contains these interfaces:
- 0 : ACS ACR1281 1S Dual Reader ICC 0
- 1 : ACS ACR1281 1S Dual Reader PICC 0
- 2 : ACS ACR1281 1S Dual Reader SAM 0
But i don't know how to insert card to SAM interface and connect to it.

Hi and tanks for replying,
My Colleagues insert card to SAM interface and i think he punched the a java card and inserted it.
I connect to SAM interface as the same as connect to card using gp.exe by sending APDU.

JavaCardVE

Post by JavaCardVE » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:26 am

UNKNwYSHSA wrote:

The SAM slot is in the internal of the reader.

And i try to conntect to PICC and SAM interface at the same time.
For your requirement. You need to code the tool yourself. Because gp.exe can only connect to one reader interface once, when you switch to the other reader(s), you need to connect again and there have one cold reset.

Your application can connect both PICC/ICC and SAM interfaces. No reset in the transaction.

Thanks a lot for your useful guidances. ;)
Is there any tools for it or I should code it myself :? ?

UNKNwYSHSA

Post by UNKNwYSHSA » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:14 am

I don't know any tool can fit your requirement.
sense and simplicity

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic