Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

What is the installation parameter? How to implement?

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
bigWhite

What is the installation parameter? How to implement?

Post by bigWhite » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:28 am

What is the installation parameter? How to implement the install() function in Applet? Such as I want to allocate some memory for my applet, how can I implement it? Can somebody give me a sample?

predators

Re: What is the installation parameter? How to implement?

Post by predators » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:32 am

You can refer to the GlobalPlatform specification about INSTALL command in 9.5.
9.5.2.3.6 INSTALL [for load] and INSTALL [for install] Parameters
The load and install parameters fields are TLV structured values including optional System Specific Parameters
and Application Specific Parameters. While the presence of the System Specific Parameters is optional for both
loading and installation, even if they are present, it is not required that the system take heed of these i.e. their
presence shall be anticipated but the content may be ignored.

bigWhite

Re: What is the installation parameter? How to implement?

Post by bigWhite » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:51 pm

predators wrote:You can refer to the GlobalPlatform specification about INSTALL command in 9.5.
9.5.2.3.6 INSTALL [for load] and INSTALL [for install] Parameters
The load and install parameters fields are TLV structured values including optional System Specific Parameters
and Application Specific Parameters. While the presence of the System Specific Parameters is optional for both
loading and installation, even if they are present, it is not required that the system take heed of these i.e. their
presence shall be anticipated but the content may be ignored.

Can you give me a sample?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic