Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

How to do decryption using java card

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
kineri

How to do decryption using java card

Post by kineri » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:40 am

I am going to do decryption using java card. I wonder if the following operation is correct. If I have made any mistake, please correct me!

Here are my operation.

STEP 1
(1) from an app on the pc, generate a RSA keypair
(2) call the getencoded() method on the privatekey object to get the bytes, and using an applet which
I have created on the card, write these bytes on the card
(3) call getencoded() on the publickkey object, and save the bytes in a database

STEP 2
(1) server - encrypt some data using the public key from the database
(2) send this encrypted data to the client
(3) client passes this data to the card applet, which then decrypts this data using the private key stored on it in step 1.

Tarantino

Re: How to do decryption using java card

Post by Tarantino » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:33 pm

Your operation is feasible.

A small tip:
Take care about amounts of information to decrypt. As you know, assymetric ciphering is not a quick thing and if you will try to decrypt too much data using javacard, it will take too much time.
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.--Nelson Mandela

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic