Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Implement my own crypt API in Java Card

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
Thelogan

Implement my own crypt API in Java Card

Post by Thelogan » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:09 am

We all know that Java Card API has crypto API. But if I want to implement/add my own crypt API in Java Card API, how can I do this ? I have looked thru the Java Card API document. Below is the segment of the overview.
public abstract class Cipher
extends Object

The Cipher class is the abstract base class for Cipher algorithms. Implementations of Cipher algorithms must extend this class and implement all the abstract methods.

I can not understand this well.
"Implementations of Cipher algorithms must extend this class and implement all the abstract methods. "
If I implement my own crypt API, how could I do this according to the Java Card API document?

Tarantino

Re: Implement my own crypt API in Java Card

Post by Tarantino » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:13 am

In order to implement your own cryptographic classes you have to implement interface javacardx/crypto/KeyEncryption.java. As you know that javacardx.crypto is extension package. It also contains Cipher.java which is essentially your implementation of Ciphers and you have to implement its abstract methods.
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.--Nelson Mandela

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic