Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Hope somebody help me to understand the difference between SIMLPLE -TLV and BER-TLV

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
vermont

Hope somebody help me to understand the difference between SIMLPLE -TLV and BER-TLV

Post by vermont » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:33 am

Could anyone help me to understand the difference between SIMLPLE -TLV and BER-TLV. I tried to Google to find related doc. But it's very hard for me to understand.

horse dream

Re: Hope somebody help me to understand the difference between SIMLPLE -TLV and BER-TLV

Post by horse dream » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:37 am

Check out ISO/IEC 7816-4 to go through this part, you will find
-SIMPLE-TLV is a different method of encoding for tag and length (although the encoding may look similar, e.g. when using a single byte to indicate the length part)
--SIMPLE-TLV does not contain information about the class of the field, e.g. if it is defined for ASN.1 (because it is not linked to ASN.1)
--SIMPLE-TLV does not contain information if it is primitive or constructed (primitive directly specifies a value, constructed means nested TLV structures)
--SIMPLE-TLV has restrictions regarding the tag number (between 1 and 254, inclusive) and length (up to 65535)

UNKNwYSHSA

Re: Hope somebody help me to understand the difference between SIMLPLE -TLV and BER-TLV

Post by UNKNwYSHSA » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:26 am

Specification 7816-4 has enough details, you do not need to search it on google.
sense and simplicity

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic