Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

How to handle java card transaction when power loss or removing the card from smartcard reader

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
Asineshjil

How to handle java card transaction when power loss or removing the card from smartcard reader

Post by Asineshjil » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:09 am

I am working on a project which uses java card for transactions. Now I am experiencing a problem.
How can we handle java card transaction when power loss or removing the card from smartcard reader?
Can I reset javacard applet internally? How can I do this?
Java card newbie :evil:

lightupdark

Re: How to handle java card transaction when power loss or removing the card from smartcard reader

Post by lightupdark » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:22 am

Within transactions writes to persistent memory such as EEPROM or flash are handled atomically. That is: as if all the writes to persistent memory are part of one big action.

To create an atomic copy you need to use Util.arrayCopy(). There may also be other actions that can take part of atomicity. If actions that change persistent memory do not take part in an atomic transaction then the Java Card API will explicitly document those actions.

There is no method to reset a Java Card. Instead you can use JCSystem.abortTransaction().
Being the best possible version of yourself.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic