Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

How to establish Secure Channel

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
filip1101

How to establish Secure Channel

Post by filip1101 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:33 pm

So i am trying to download cap file on Pyresman and it gives me error: Establish secure channel
I know that i need to initate Secure Channel( when the on-card Application and the off-card entity have exchanged
sufficient information enabling them to perform the required cryptographic functions)
But how can I do that?
Is there any APDU Commands \
Something that you need to do so the reader can exchange information with the MIFARE Card
Also when I send the command: 00 A0 04 00 00 , I dont get a response, does anyone know why?
Or that doesn't matter at all?
I asked previosly about the error: GP Card Manager failed Send:00 A0 04 00 00 Recv: 00 00
and someone said that i need to lok at Global Platform special about the Secure Channel Protocol?
So do you know what I should do?

DaHuFa

Re: How to establish Secure Channel

Post by DaHuFa » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:13 am

The Secure Channel provides a secure communication channel between a card and an off-card entity during an Application Session.
Do you know the Secure Channel key set of the application or the security domain keys ? Only you know the key, you can establish the secure channel.

The 10 chapter of Global Platform special Version 2.2.1 descripts "Secure Channel".

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic