Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

How many SFI in AFL can be specified.

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
Ashishk9

How many SFI in AFL can be specified.

Post by Ashishk9 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:18 am

Hi everyone,

can any one tell me how many SFI can be in AFL ,actually i have 3 SFIs and in each SFI their are multiple Records so please help me out how to write this in AFL.

thanks in advanced
Ashishk9

zhaoyang

Re: How many SFI in AFL can be specified.

Post by zhaoyang » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:32 am

All file,which contained data objects defined in EMV specification, accessible using the READ RECORD command shall use SFIs in the range 1 to 30,so you can use not more than 30 SFIs in an AFL.

Files which contained data objects defined in EMV specification shall use SFIs in the range 1 to 10.
Files with SFIs in the rane 11 to 20 are reserved for proprietary data to be specified by the individual payment systems.
Files with SFIs in the range 21 to 30 are reserved for proprietary data to be specified by the issuer.

Ashishk9

Re: How many SFI in AFL can be specified.

Post by Ashishk9 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:18 am

zhaoyang wrote:All file,which contained data objects defined in EMV specification, accessible using the READ RECORD command shall use SFIs in the range 1 to 30,so you can use not more than 30 SFIs in an AFL.

Files which contained data objects defined in EMV specification shall use SFIs in the range 1 to 10.
Files with SFIs in the rane 11 to 20 are reserved for proprietary data to be specified by the individual payment systems.
Files with SFIs in the range 21 to 30 are reserved for proprietary data to be specified by the issuer.

thanks Zhaoyang :) this is very useful for me.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic