Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

How to install applet to java cards

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
Utyr2017

How to install applet to java cards

Post by Utyr2017 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:42 pm

I have been done much research on how to install applet to java cards, and I've figured out the whole Load and Install APDUs. But I don't know which commands need to be sent to the card before the start of the loading. I am a little confused about this. Here are my questions.
a. Do I need to select the OPEN -application before sending Load+Install commands?
b. And also, do I need to open some kinds of secure channel?

chico0609

Re: How to install applet to java cards

Post by chico0609 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:52 am

Utyr2017 wrote:a. Do I need to select the OPEN -application before sending Load+Install commands?

Yes. You need to select the Issuer Security Domain.

Utyr2017 wrote:b. And also, do I need to open some kinds of secure channel?

Yes. You need to open a secure channel. This process includes the INITIALIZE UPDATE and EXTERNAL AUTHENTICATE commands.

kosullivan

Re: How to install applet to java cards

Post by kosullivan » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:51 pm

Do you particularly want to code this or it sufficient to just use a tool? There are plenty (pyApduTool, GPShell, GlobalPlatformPro, etc etc) and if you are looking to implement in code there are a few good libraries out there, depending on which language you want to use.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic