Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Porting existing project to Android

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
kremlins

Porting existing project to Android

Post by kremlins » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:15 am

I'm quite new to javacard, we have a project that is more or less done by now but now we have a requirement to port it to Android. The code uses javax.smartcardio library that to my knowledge isn't available in Android.

How do I port it without changing much of the code? The reason is the code has been through various unit and security tests so I'd rather not tamper with whatever logic is implemented in it. Actually the "right" way to use the code is actually using its jar file which we'll use as a library. We're also going to use PC/SC reader for the Android version so the only thing that would change is (supposedly) only the platform. But if I try to use it directly several stuff won't work (e.g. not recognizing CardException, etc).