Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Memory access

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
Ninapina

Memory access

Post by Ninapina » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:35 am

Hello everyone,
I'm an absolute javacard-newbie, so please condone my eventually wrong javacard-comprehension. :)

I would like to add an method in my applet which enable to have access to memory(EEPROM?), what means that I could read or write data in a certain memory address, which I can indicicate manually via APDU-command. Would this idea be possible?
So far I only found these official Javacard-methods (https://www.win.tue.nl/pinpasjc/docs/ap ... ccess.html)

boolean writeData(byte[] src,
short src_off,
short src_blen,
byte[] auth_key,
short auth_key_off,
short auth_key_blen,
short other_sector,
short other_block)
throws ExternalException

short readData(byte[] dest,
short dest_off,
byte[] auth_key,
short auth_key_off,
short auth_key_blen,
short other_sector,
short other_block,
short other_len)
throws ExternalException

Are these methods helpful for my issue? And if they are, how could I use them correctly? Where do I get the keys for example and where I get the right external memory subsystem sector number from?

Ich would be very grateful, if you could give me some information, help or inspiration:)
best regards,
Nina

Tazmania09

Re: Memory access

Post by Tazmania09 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:44 am

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic