Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

FIDO U2F Smart Card via Smart Card Reader

JavaCard Applet Development Related Questions and Answers.
tieuhaoluong

FIDO U2F Smart Card via Smart Card Reader

Post by tieuhaoluong » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Hi all,
I'm developing a smart card as U2F token. How I can use it to connect to Chrome browser on PC via using Smart Card Reader connected to USB port?
Thanks all!

JavaCardOS

Re: FIDO U2F Smart Card via Smart Card Reader

Post by JavaCardOS » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:29 am

Our technical staffs are working on modifying the u2f plug-in in order to support smart card read and write operations.
That may need some time. Once done, we will let you know immediately.

JavaCardOS

Post by JavaCardOS » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:56 am

Here is a CCID Device Chrome Demo Extension viewtopic.php?f=25&p=3149.
If you have any problem with this demo, please post your feedback here.

tieuhaoluong

Post by tieuhaoluong » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:38 am

JavaCardOS wrote:Our technical staffs are working on modifying the u2f plug-in in order to support smart card read and write operations.

Hi, please tell me how long can you done it? About 2 months, or more?

JavaCardOS

Post by JavaCardOS » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:12 am

tieuhaoluong wrote:
JavaCardOS wrote:Our technical staffs are working on modifying the u2f plug-in in order to support smart card read and write operations.

Hi, please tell me how long can you done it? About 2 months, or more?

Sorry, I cannot understand well. We have already finished it - CCID Device Chrome Demo Extension viewtopic.php?f=25&p=3165.
This demo can already meet your requirement(use smart card to connect to Chrome browser on PC via using Smart Card Reader connected to USB port). You can develop your concrete requirement based on this demo.

Is there any misunderstanding? If there is, please correct me.

tieuhaoluong

Post by tieuhaoluong » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:36 pm

JavaCardOS wrote:Sorry, I cannot understand well. We have already finished it - CCID Device Chrome Demo Extension viewtopic.php?f=25&p=3165.
This demo can already meet your requirement(use smart card to connect to Chrome browser on PC via using Smart Card Reader connected to USB port). You can develop your concrete requirement based on this demo.

Hi, I want to modified the u2f extension that it can support smart card for registration and authentication on PC via smart card reader. It must find the reader connected, and when I do register or authenticate, it send data to the reader and wait for smart card inserted.
Sorry for make you confusion.

UNKNwYSHSA

Post by UNKNwYSHSA » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:06 pm

tieuhaoluong wrote:
JavaCardOS wrote:Sorry, I cannot understand well. We have already finished it - CCID Device Chrome Demo Extension viewtopic.php?f=25&p=3165.

Hi, I want to modified the u2f extension that it can support smart card for registration and authentication on PC via smart card reader. It must find the reader connected, and when I do register or authenticate, it send data to the reader and wait for smart card inserted.
Sorry for make you confusion.

I have already seen the code, it implementes the basic communication functions with CCID device. If you want to use this extension with your device, you need to improve the demo code.
Here's your requirement and implement method:
1 Send and receive APDU commands. You can refer to the implementation of send and receive "SELECT" command in this Demo extension source code;
2 Wait for the device be inserted. You can listen to two events: onDeviceAdded, onDeviceRemoved, read document for more details: https://developer.chrome.com/apps/usb#e ... eviceAdded.
sense and simplicity

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic