Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

decrypt viaccess tv

Algorithm School

Moderator: UNKNwYSHSA

teosaurus45

decrypt viaccess tv

Post by teosaurus45 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:02 am

Hello, I would like to know the card which is used for decrypter viaccess tv because I have a gocard with soft to recharge but I don't know the model of the card or how to extract the file to copy on cards Virgin

lightupdark

Re: decrypt viaccess tv

Post by lightupdark » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:00 pm

I can not understand your question well. Do you mean you want to know the card type ? And why do you want to extract the file to copy on cards ?
Being the best possible version of yourself.

JHack

Re: decrypt viaccess tv

Post by JHack » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:24 am

teosaurus45 wrote:Hello, I would like to know the card which is used for decrypter viaccess tv because I have a gocard with soft to recharge but I don't know the model of the card or how to extract the file to copy on cards Virgin

Hi,

Usually pay tv cards are not javacards,a lot of them are cards like goldcard,funcard,etc...

The best way to "clone" your tv card is with that stuff: http://www.infinityusb.com/default.asp? ... oductID=11

It recognize 95% of tv cards,you can full read memory and copy on blank card..

But you must to know that tv card provider will detect an anomaly within few days and block your access...good luck!

JHack.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic