Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Token Key

Communication

Moderator: UNKNwYSHSA

notuo

Token Key

Post by notuo » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:16 am

I can not understand token well. Hope someone help me. If SD support delegated management, the ISD should have the information of the token key. Am I right? Is the token key stored to ISD in the card during installation of the SD? If there are few SDs support delegated management, how the ISD recognize which token key is belong to the SD?

horse dream

Re: Token Key

Post by horse dream » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:06 am

The DM Tokens are signatures of one or more DM functions (loading application code, installing Applications and extraditing Applications) generated by the Card Issuer and used to provide the Card Issuer the control over these Card Content changes. Tokens are required when the Issuer Security Domain is not managing the Card Content changes itself. The Issuer Security Domain shall verify Tokens.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic