Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

Learning CL protocols. Which is the best resource or first step, only ISO 14443 OR ISO 7816 specification?

Communication

Moderator: UNKNwYSHSA

atomic

Learning CL protocols. Which is the best resource or first step, only ISO 14443 OR ISO 7816 specification?

Post by atomic » Thu May 10, 2018 7:06 am

I am going to study technologies about CL protocols. And finally, I will finish my thesis relating to a software interactive communication from PC to the smart card(a naked card not a java card with an operating system inside). Which is the best resource or first step, only ISO 14443 OR ISO 7816 specification? The final working system environment could be a windows 7 64 bits or Linux. And I have to design a smart card reader to reader to operate my smart card. Any open source libraries can be used under the limits of the license agreement.

Summary:
1. For the learning of CL protocols, what are the is the best resource for me such a newbie?
2. Which is the final environment you advise?
3. Are there any suggestions for a simple smart card reader implementation from a zero level?
4. Any open source resource link (Our project will not open source but only for academic research purpose).

Any suggestions, tips, ideas will help me so much. Thank you to everyone.