Our Online Store have the new products: RFID antenna board. Currently it can work with JC10M24R and JCOP4 card chips.
Compared with normal cards, the antenna board module has a smaller size and fixed holes, which is easy to integrate in the IOT(Internet Of Things) project.

pyApduTool User Guide

JCIDE is an Integrated Development Environment designed specifically for the Java Card programming language.

Moderators: product, kuafu

product

pyApduTool User Guide

Post by product » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:13 am

You can use pyApdutool to download a package, install an applet, delete a package/applet, send an APDU command, execute a SCR script, or look up an error code.
1. Double-click pyApdutool.exe.

2. Connect the card/virtual machine. Click Reader… button. Select a reader from Reader: drop-down list. Specify a protocol in Protocol area and select a connect mode, then Connect.

3. Download a package. Select Manager tab. If your card can provide GP functions, check GP. Click Cap File… button to choose the CAP file to be downloaded. Click Download to download a package. Click Install to install a package. Click Select to select a package.

4. Delete all packages. Select Manager tab. Click Start button in Remove Packages area to delete all packages in order. If you check Rand option, the packages will be deleted randomly.

5. Delete a specified package/applet. Select Package/Applet tab. If the card can provide GP functions, check GP Type option also. Click Refresh to display all packages/applets in the card. Select the package/applet you want to delete and click Remove.

6. Send an APDU command. Select Apdu tab. Type the APDU command you want to send. Click Send.

7. Execute a SCR script. Select Script tab. Click Scr file: button to choose the SCR script you want to execute. If the card can provide GP functions, check GP option also. Click Play to execute the script.
Note:
The SCR script'S content format: the content on each line can be a comment or an APDU command. A comment starts with “//”, which is followed by the actual comment text. The APDU command must be in one of the following 2 formats:
0xAA 0xBB 0xCC 0xDD 0xEE;
Or AA BB CC DD EE.

8. Search for the description of an error code. Select Util tab. Input the error code. Click Lookup button.

Note:
    1. Download this tool from the following attachment file. And it also exists in the Development Kit, click Development Kit to see more.
    2. Download pyApduTool from Google Drive.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please login first.

rena2019

Re: pyApduTool User Guide

Post by rena2019 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:53 pm

How to run the pyApdutool properly under Windows 10? I started it from the JAVACOD Panel and it displayed the following error Image
The selected Smartcard Reader works (you can see the ATR / select APDU in the console screenshot)
If I start the pyApdutool with administrator privileges it works

product

Post by product » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:03 am

rena2019 wrote:How to run the pyApdutool properly under Windows 10? I started it from the JAVACOD Panel and it displayed the following error Image
The selected Smartcard Reader works (you can see the ATR / select APDU in the console screenshot)

Hey, rena.
Could you please tell us the OS version of your computer and the modification time of JCIDE installation package ?
Thanks.

conliaOdk

Post by conliaOdk » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:04 am

rena2019 wrote:How to run the pyApdutool properly under Windows 10? I started it from the JAVACOD Panel and it displayed the following error

Hi rena2019.
FYI:
My computer OS is Enterprise version of Win 10.
And I downloaded the latest version of the JCIDE.
But I can use pyApdutool without any error no matter where and how i start it .

rena2019

Post by rena2019 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:56 am

product wrote:
rena2019 wrote:How to run the pyApdutool properly under Windows 10? I started it from the JAVACOD Panel and it displayed the following error Image

Hey, rena.
Could you please tell us the OS version of your computer and the modification time of JCIDE installation package ?
Thanks.

Windows 10, JCKit_JAVACOS_1.0.5.29.exe what is the difference compared to JCKit_JAVACOS_1.0.5.35.exe I can not find a change log / release note

product

Post by product » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:36 am

rena2019 wrote:Windows 10, JCKit_JAVACOS_1.0.5.29.exe what is the difference compared to JCKit_JAVACOS_1.0.5.35.exe I can not find a change log / release note

Hi rena,
The software you are using is an old version.
You can download the latest version of JCkit. With this version, we have already test the problem you mentioned. It works fine.

Moreover, our JCIDE is being fully upgraded now and will be completed soon.
After upgrade, it can provide more powerful features. Stay tuned.

eclessiastes

Post by eclessiastes » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:21 am

By far the easiest and most elegant tool for smart cards :D

product

Post by product » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:52 am

eclessiastes wrote:By far the easiest and most elegant tool for smart cards :D

Thank you for your approval and support! Much appreciated!

And we will continue improving this tool in order to provide a more intelligent and powerful tool for java card developers. Thanks!

irvinmags

Post by irvinmags » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:29 am

Hi! Can the tool use JCRE 3.0.5?

product

Post by product » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:52 am

irvinmags wrote:Hi! Can the tool use JCRE 3.0.5?

Hi @irvinmags!
Yes, it can. And it has nothing to do with JCRE version!
Any other problem, feel free to contact us!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic